Bearings & Bushings
Timco offers many bearing and bushing material options and a broad manufacturing size capability. Our engineers will be happy to review your application conditions and recommend the optimum material for your application.
Popular bearing and bushing materials supplied by Timco include:
- Cast Nylon 6standard, heat stabilized, MoS2 filled, oil-filled, internally lubricated, FDA compliant and premium wear grades available for a broad variety of bearing and bushing applications.
- Nylon 6/6for smaller size bearings and bushings. It is available in natural, black or MoS2 filled grades.
- UHMW-PEfor lower load requirements and lower cost option.
- Acetalwhen chemical/water resistance is required.
- PETfor higher load requirements and it performs well when paired with aluminum.
- Phenolicfor high loads and higher temperature.
Timco also can supply high performance engineering plastics like PEEK for applications in harsh chemical or heat environments.
Benefits of using Timco bearings and bushings
Extend Bearing and Bushing Life
Excellent wear resistance and low coefficient of friction make Timco parts last longer.
Reduce System Maintenance Requirements
Many bearing or bushing material options from Timco are self-lubricating or oil-filled, reducing or eliminating the need for external lubrication. Timco bearings also reduce wear on mating parts leading to additional cost savings.
Improved Efficiency and Safety
Timco’s lightweight bearings and bushings increase operational efficiency and reduce noise and vibration. They are also safely and easily handled.